Sunday 12 July 2009

women and men...who's real in loved>

Women and men...who's real in loved?
Curva, cand nu erai nimic eram minunea lui Dumnezeu
Si acum esti minunata., said the other one.
Nu, acum’’sunt’’.
I was on the beach in Santa Monica, where I saw the sun set. It was beautiful. I was with you. The sky was orange, and the waves were crashing onto the sand. There was just me and you there. You had a big woolly jumper on for some reason - not sure why, but you looked amazing. As the sun set, you had your arms wrapped around me, and I took your head in my hands, I brushed away your hair gently, and we kissed and it was perfect. We stopped, looked at each other, I stroked your cheek and we kissed some more. It was our first kiss in the dream, though you were already there which didn't make sense, but dreams rarely do.
And.. ?
There was more, but perhaps I should wait to tell you the rest.
You are afraid
I am afraid i'll be too honest and scare you off.
Now I feel my skin…
Mah, nu puteam atunci, nu puteam asa repede, te-a asteptat prea mult timp, vroiam sa ma innec in tine, sa imi treaca frica si sa ma ascund in tine, intelegi?
Si imi si pare rau pentru ce s-a intimplat.As fi vrut sa raman inca cu imaginea ta nevazuta.
Problema era ca nu aveam bani, si am vorbit cu cineva sa-mi imprumute niste bani si aveam intalnire in oras.
Nora, I know that it is expensive, I pay u better this time.I need u for Becky. I go with Manchester tonight.
I don’t need money. Just some drinks.
I know it is expensive. And money makes world goes around. And keeps u health.
Ha..
Mae,give me a kiss…
Why ??
I know u don’t love me..Just give me.. I know u love that one.
I love my daughter,that’s all. U don’t love me either.
I am worried. I have been looking for Shaw.Shaw’s been missing from the office for seven weeks.
He had already killed me, before I would have imagined that I could do it myself. He'S done that by words, with cruelty. He just took my right of hoping. only one year ago I was again the wonder of him. Then he said I am only a stranger for him. He just took the words and used them as a knife, only because he wanted to escape, to run away in another story.On that story he is already only a shadow,even if he imagine himself being free There are shadows everywhere.We are shadows doing shopping, reading, riding, pretending that we are alive.
Masina noua aluneca pe wet streets, the red roofs that she couldn’t see, and neither her soul again, she could guess, ramase agatata de un secret pe care nu il va intelege niciodata,secretul lor, this one se uita la ea, altfel decat la o au pair, she pretended that she wouldn’t notice, where’s Yulla, Becky venise sa o sarute pe parul blond, ‘’Lora, did u meet your boyfriend ?’’, never,she said, let me kiss u, masina aluneca prin cartierul musulman, si prin cele evreiesc, prin campusul universitar.’’Do u like this song ?’’Yeah,but is too romantic, who’s from here in loved…Well…Neither of us.’’
Tags: who'sinloved Edit Tags

No comments:

Post a Comment