Sunday 12 July 2009

Women...Spanish Isabel, a year ago, before dying

Si Obama, stapanind,falnic,toata casa. Altfel, I hate Bucowski
The dog is barking.. There are some men fighting out there. The black one, who came riding on the bike, in front of the house and telling to the owner.’’Hey, man, there’s smelling of cannabis around. The other one, the white one, was standing on a corner and laughing. Those two boys were fighting now. It seems they were living over the road. James has found the woman with the bottle near tha shoulder laughing, too.You are going to be robbed, James,haha.
Where’s Yulla?
The girl was feeling so down that a vein longing somewhere in her head was pushing her, deep down in the brain.
You feel mercy for me, I've seen your eyes.You don't impress me. I know a lot of people feeling mercy of me. The last was the next.You're not so original. But where's your Yulla?
Tramp.
Oh, by the way, I need another Cubanese name. That's you can help me.
I don't cope with any cubanese , not anymore.
She will come back.
I hope not.
My brain hurts me. Too much drinking,. Be a man and just pour another one.
She was looking at Kureishi book, her veins, and the cup,inscripted ''Big bruvva.''What the fucking means that?
I don't know. Do u like that wine, Lenka?
Too much.It's the best drug in the world. So you've found the cannabis over the roof.
That's right.
And what have u done with that stuff?
I gave some to the dog, and then I threw the rest into the bin.
You are crazy. You should have kept some for me.
You have wine.
Thanks, u are so generous.She was smiling...to herself.
You know that wonderful Jew. In the first night we fucked a lot and hard. No feelings at all.The next day I was afraid to meet him again, even if I like how strong he step into the land. But I accepted, still., thinking that I will be harmed. I went out with him again.There was a place with fine music with lots of geese.The music was starting to gamble with my head and won,eventually. It made me play again with myself. I felt so happy that I smiled as a Namaqua palmtree, full of spring flowers from South Africa. I touched him and he felt shy, standing in front of my naughty happiness. In the car, he told me:''I will marry u with a nice rich man. You'll see.'' ''Well, I said, diamonds are forever, but I don't think I need that.And u should love better your gorgeous Italian wife.''' 'I do that,he said''
''Right''.
''Let's have some humus.'', I told him then,and was lovely.
Dear James, he felt sorrow about me cause the first time he felt me frigide, but with a large wonderful desperate smile on my face, he understood that I am lost.
Wll, do u need some more wine?
Yes, please.I love Kureishi. He's a fucking devil man.
He was looking at her as she was a real lady.
So he put the music...U were, once, twice, a lady for me..So she burst into laughing.
I really want to die,but I am so puzzled by some people. Pour Namaqua, please. I am a little bit unhappy. Where's Yulla?I hate Bucowski right now.
Ii auzea testiculele lui Obama. Parea mai barbat, acum,in ziua investiturii.Toti se simt mai barbati being successful in any...Se visa uneori tiganca..The only happy moments, even thay burglared her in Manchester.
Ii era dor de dragoste. Manca pui from the market, expirat. Se auzeau impunsaturile furculitelor in farfurie si Obama,stapanind, patriotic,cu discursul lui,toata casa. Cineva venise sa ii apuce sanii in gluma, ea zise Just go...Obama,Namaqua and gypsy love
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Zso6tFTL2aM
Desigur Obama ma excita la culme, e singurul negru pe care l-as linge...cred, ca pe o negresa cremoasa inteligenta...hmm... si celuilalt i-au placut avocatele...I can believe that
Tags: obamabucowskyandkureishi Edit Tags
Tuesday 20 January 2009 - 02:43PM (PST) Edit Delete Permanent Link 0 Comments
Etite
Tags: obamabucovskikureishi Edit Tags
Saturday 9 May 2009 - 01:32PM

No comments:

Post a Comment